The year is coming to a close and this is our last episode. We want to thank you, the listener, for supporting us. Thank you for listening to our episodes and sharing them with others.
If you have 5-10 minutes, please fill out our annual audience survey. It will help shape the direction of the podcast in 2022. We want to produce episodes you want to listen to.
We published 28 episodes this year. Right on par for what we intended as we switched to publishing every other week. We were incredibly busy with Wi-Fi work throughout the year but we always wanted to create an episode for the CTS community.
We officially made it over 647,000 all-time downloads so thank you so much! Here are the top 10 countries listening and learning about Wi-Fi:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Here are the top 10 episodes of 2021:
- CTS 264: Spectrum Analysis
- CTS 265: Wi-Fi News – 6 GHz, Wi-Fi 6E AP, Stress Test Report
- CTS 252: Our Wi-Fi Design Walkthrough
- CTS 266: Private Cellular Demystified
- CTS 261: Troubleshooting Common Wi-Fi Problems
- CTS 263: Wi-Fi Vulnerability – FragAttacks
- CTS 262: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Issues with RUCKUS
- CTS 259: Optimizing for Client Devices
- CTS 260: Troubleshoot Common Wi-Fi Problems w/ Meraki Health
- CTS 251: Fast BSS Transition Frame Exchanges (CWAP)
We want to wish you a Happy New Year! Have a great time going into 2022. Be safe. We’ll see each other soon.