Welcome to the coffee hour ☕️
This is a casual Clear to Send (CTS) conversation over coffee where we talk about different topics. In this hour, we run through different topics from recent evThis is a casual Clear to Send (CTS) conversation over coffee where we talk about different topics. In this hour, we present the upcoming Mobility Field Day 5, talk about a fun Python library called pySerial and give you an update on the podcast.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see more videos from us.
- Mobility Field Day 5
- Presentation of the event
- Presentation of the delegates
- Presentation of the vendors
- Our predictions
- Python library: pySerial
- Presentation of pySerial
- Showcase of an example on how to use it
- Clear To Send update
- Practical Guide for Wi-Fi Site Surveys
- New course coming: Ignite CWNA
- Podcast numbers are great this months
Link & Ressources
- Mobility Field Day 5: https://techfieldday.com/event/mfd5/
- pySerial: https://pyserial.readthedocs.io
- SemFio’s blog on pySerial: https://www.semfionetworks.com/blog/establish-a-console-connection-within-a-python-script-with-pyserial
- pySerial example: https://github.com/francoisverges/semfio-cisco/blob/master/pyserial-example/show-ap-summary.py
- More pySerial scripts: https://github.com/francoisverges/semfio-cisco/blob/master/Setup-APoS-EWC/setup-APoS-EWC.py
- CTS Courses: https://courses.cleartosend.net/
- A Practical Guide to Site Survey: https://courses.cleartosend.net/p/a-practical-guide-to-wi-fi-site-surveys
- Ignite CWNA Course Interest: https://cwnatraining.com
What did you think of our live demo near the end of the Coffee Hour? Let us know in the comments below.
Thank you for your continuous support. If you want to keep on supporting us, here are your options:
Join Clear To Send
Come join the Clear To Send community.