In this podcast we have our first interview ever on the show, Eddie Forero. He’s the CEO of CommunicaONE, a VAR which designs and implements wireless networks.
I first met Eddie on Twitter where he shares his experiences and expertise about Wi-Fi.
We talk about a couple of topics such as mistakes being made in wireless deployments, how to get started in wireless, and resources used.
In This Episode
- Bad wireless installations
- Deployment mistakes
- How to get started in wireless
Links and Resources Mentioned
- WLAN Troubleshooting and Design (Excert from CWNA Guide)
- CommunicaONE – Wireless network design and professional services
- Your Fidelity Is Poor – Bad-Fi.com
- Everything Eddie
- Aruba Wireless
- Eddie’s Ekahau Webinar
Thanks For Listening!
Thanks again for listening to today’s episode. Let us know what you think in the comments below and be sure to share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
I would really appreciate it if you subscribed to Clear To Send on iTunes. Give a rating and review. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Join the discussion