In this episode, we talk about the different behaviours that an RF signal can have while travelling through different environments.
This will help you better understand what happens to Wi-Fi signals as they travel away from their transmitters.
This is a very nice episode if you are studying for your CWNA or if you are just starting in Wi-Fi.
Interested in our upcoming course, in-development, Ignite CWNA? Join our interest list at www.cwnatraining.com
Here are the different RF behaviours we cover in this episode:
- Amplification (Gain)
If you are studying for your CWNA, you will be able to read more about it in the 3rd chapter of the CWNA study Guide (5th edition) on pages 80 to 94.
Links & Resources
Here are a few useful links and resources we mentioned in the episode:
- Make Wi-Fi visible: https://www.semfionetworks.com/blog/make-wi-fi-visible-season-1-recap
- Make Wi-Fi visible – Propagation: http://www.semfionetworks.com/blog/make-wi-fi-visible-1-radio-frequency-propagation
- Make Wi-Fi visible – Reflection: http://www.semfionetworks.com/blog/make-wi-fi-visible-2-radio-frequency-reflection
- Make Wi-Fi visible – Refraction: http://www.semfionetworks.com/blog/make-wi-fi-visible-3-radio-frequency-refraction
- Make Wi-Fi visible – Diffraction: http://www.semfionetworks.com/blog/make-wi-fi-visible-4-radio-frequency-diffraction
- Make Wi-Fi visible – Scattering: http://www.semfionetworks.com/blog/make-wi-fi-visible-5-radio-frequency-scattering
- Make Wi-Fi visible – Absorption: http://www.semfionetworks.com/blog/make-wi-fi-visible-6-radio-frequency-absorption
Join the discussion