In this episode, we are welcoming John Breth to talk about the Mist AI JNCIA certification.
John Breth work as an IT/Cyber Architect. His focus is security but he decided to go for all Juniper JNCIA certifications last year, which led him to try out the JNCIA Mist AI certification.
It was nice to hear from him as he is not focused on Wi-Fi on the regular basis.
Apart from that, John has built a name for himself producing really nice network focused videos on his Youtube channel: CyberInsight
Feel free to check his content out if you want to learn more about networking and Juniper. Here is where you will be able to find him online:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JBizzle703
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJJUewPWfnyzvZRrFHlykA
- Blog: https://jbcsec.com/insights/
- Company website: https://jbcsec.com/links/
- JNCIA-MistAI Page: https://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/certification-tracks/mistai?tab=jncia-mistai
- Mist Master training: https://courses.mist.com/
- Getting started with Wi-Fi (e-learning): https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=11573
- Practise exam on Junos Genius: https://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/junos-genius/
- Mist AI Official Training: https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=11460
Join the discussion