Juniper is coming out with a new certification track for Mist under the Juniper certification portfolio. This track will be focused on Wi-Fi as well as anything Mist related.
JNCIS-MistAI is the first official certification. Became available on September 28th 2020. JNCIA-MistAI will be coming before the end of the year.
The new Juniper Mist AI-Driven Networks (MIST) 4-day training prepares yourself to pass the JNCIS-MistAI certification.
- No prerequisites for now. Might add JNCIA-MistAI when it becomes available.
- JN0-450 in Pearson VUE
- 90 minutes
- 65 multiple-choice questions
A practice test is available on the Junos Genius: https://cloud.contentraven.com/junosgenius/learningpath-detail/3223/3/0/6
Previous & Free Mist Training
Mist Master Certifications: https://courses.mist.com/dashboard (need to be logged in with your Mist account)
- 0.5 WiFi Basics Course
- 1 Mist Wi-Fi Certification
- 2 Mist Location Certification
- 3 Mist AI for IT Courses
Links & Resources
- Mist 4-day Training website: https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=11460
- Course Overview: Download Course Overview Flyer (PDF)
- Mist AI Certification track details: https://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/certification-tracks/mistai?tab=jncis-mistai
- Junos Genius – Getting Started with Wi-Fi online training: https://cloud.contentraven.com/junosgenius/learningpath-detail/3009/3/0/1
- Mist API Class: https://api-class.mist.com
Join Clear To Send
Come join the Clear To Send community.