We’re going to talk about a slightly different topic. We want to start a series on the business aspect of wireless. Some of you may be consultants, started your own business, or are thinking about starting your own consulting business.
2 1/2 years ago, I started a consulting business. The process of starting and managing a business is not easy. We have a technical mindset. We have to grow a whole new set of skills and educate ourselves and become business savvy.
In this episode, I touch upon the following subjects:
- Using Quickbooks or Freshbooks
- Creating agreements with your clients
- Using lawyers
- Determining what to price your services
- Finding clients
- Getting in front of the clients you want to work with
- Standing out in a crowded market
- Becoming a Partner & Reselling hardware
- Adding more to your services
- And more..
Do you want to hear more business related topics? Let us know in the comments below.
Join the discussion