Wi-Fi has always been important. People are mobile and it seems as though any issue gets pinned on Wi-Fi.
That’s why this year it is your time to get into Wi-Fi, learn the fundamentals, and become the Wi-Fi expert at your workplace.
Next, there are certifications. Do they matter today? Which Wi-Fi specific IT certification should you start with?
In addition to training and certifications, there are various books to add to your bookshelf. Such as the CWNA Study Guide, 802.11 Standard, Next Generation Wireless LANs: 802.11n and 802.11ac, and 802.11 Wireless Networks.
Some of the blogs you can follow include:
Listen to the episode today and let us know what you think in the comments below.
Here are some links to episodes about tools:
- CTS 244: Handheld Wi-Fi Tools with NetAlly
- CTS 125: 802.11 Frame Captures on Windows
- CTS 121: Capturing Wireless Frames with a Mac
- CTS 189: WinFi – The New Windows Wi-Fi Scanner
- CTS 047: Troubleshooting WiFi With Wireshark
- CTS 247: The Best Wi-Fi Apps for MacOS
Join Clear To Send
Come join the Clear To Send community.