This was Rowell’s first time attending WLPC, which was an amazing experience.
As usual, this was a rare in-person event for Rowell and François. Even rare to have multiple wireless podcasters in the same room.
We had a small audience of other wireless professionals in the room. We recap some of our favorite presentations on a Wednesday evening.
Some of the topics discussed and guests joining in on the conversation:
- Andrew McHale’s Effects of 802.11kvr presentation
- Gjermund Raaen‘s amazing Wi-Fi 6 Airtime Calculator
- Keith R. Parsons on his talk about troubleshooting
- Wireless analysis with Gits
- Joel talks about the creation of his Packet Potato badge
- CTS – State of Wi-Fi 6 presentation
On the first night, we asked others to join our Wi-Fi 6 party by bringing their own Wi-Fi 6 devices. The turnout was big! It’s so cool to see everyone come together to do frame captures and spectrum analysis in an effort to catch OFDMA in the wild.