Recently, I was invited into the Nyansa office to take a look at something new being released. With the growth of IoT devices on networks, Nyansa saw an opportunity to provide a comprehensive set of security and device analytics of IoT devices.
Innovations with IoT devices have resulted in shadow IT deployments in enterprises, hospitals, higher education, and more. Many of the IoT devices solve a critical business need but the devices themselves often lack sophisticated security implementation and are susceptible to vulnerabilities.
Voyance IoT Security leverages the same platform driving the Voyance analytics platform. Included with Voyance IoT Security is:
- Classification of IoT devices
- Baselining for behavior assessment
- Automation of security enforcement through 3rd parties such as Cisco ISE or Aruba Clearpass
- Utilization tracking for further anomaly detection
Nyansa is coming out of the gate with multiple 3rd party integrations which include:
- NAC and identity systems: Cisco ISE, Aruba/HPE ClearPass, FreeRADIUS, Microsoft RADIUS
- Security threat control platforms: Cisco’s Platform Exchange Grid (pxGrid). Voyance is a certified solution on the Cisco pxGrid ecosystem
- Wireless LAN: Cisco, Aruba/HPE, and Extreme Networks
- CMDB: ServiceNow native integration
- SIEM: Splunk and others via extensible Voyance platform APIs
Links & Resources
Watch the Nyansa Voyance IoT Tour
See everything at Nyansa.com