François wins 2020 Content Contribution of the Year at WLPC from Wi-Fi Awards
- David Coleman – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lariana Liu – Rookie of the Year
- Ekahau – Innovation of the Year Award
- Wi-Fi Explorer – Product of the Year Award
- Cisco – Company Leadership of the Year Award
Meraki Releases New Wi-Fi 6 APs
Broadcom Tests 6 GHz
Python and Wi-Fi
Last episode we talked about APIs at an introductory level. APIs are great to get information from wifi systems. Sometimes you’re working with a system that has no API such as an AireOS WLC.
In this episode, we’re talking about our journey into coding in general and where we’re at and why we are learning how to code.
What tools are we using?
- Visual Studio Code
- Cisco WLC 8540
- Mist cloud
The code we are writing:
- Connecting to WLC
- AP summary
- Extract information from Ekahau project files
- Retrieve online APs from a Mist account
- Change the name of an Mist AP
What We Are Utilizing:
Join the discussion