In a previous episode, François discussed what it meant to be an engineer. We thought it would only be fitting to do an episode on what it meant to be a CWNE. They are two very different things. An engineer can be a CWNE but we feel that to be a CWNE can mean something different to other people.
This week we outline some of what we think CWNE means. It’s a certain kind of wireless professional. It’s not the end-all definition of a CWNE but really a definition from our point of view.
- Soft skills
- Continual learning
- Strong understanding of fundamentals
- People we can rely on when it comes to Wi-Fi related questions
- Being part of a Network/Family (with other CWNE)
Listen to the episode to hear our full discussion on what it means to be a CWNE and let us know what your thoughts our down below in the comments section.
Links & Resources
- Our annual listener survey is live. It only takes 5 minutes to fill out. Please fill out the survey here: https://cleartosend.net/survey
- We’re finalists in the IT Blog Awards hosted by Cisco. Please vote for us! Voting ends January 4, 2019: https://cleartosend.net/vote
- WLAN Pros Conference tickets are now live. Register before it’s too late: https://www.wlanpros.com/wlpc-2019-phoenix/
- CWNE Tips
- CWNE Map
Join Clear To Send
Come join the Clear To Send community.